Stop overpaying for average chef’s knives made by all the other brands. A good quality knife set doesn’t need to be expensive.
Seido designed the absolute best and most affordable high-quality kitchen knives. Thanks to a new Tech Live Trends deal, you can get two Seido Japanese Master Chef’s 5-Piece Knife Set for the price of one. The priced is US$99.99. That’s 59% off the regular price.
Seiko knives description
Seido knives are made with strong high-carbon stainless steel, offering a great balance between sharp edge retention and durability with a higher carbon content than other so-called “premium” knives. Forged construction incorporates a sloped bolster that travels gradually onto the blade face for better comfort, control, and handles balance.
While most Western-style knives have edge angles of 25 degrees, Seido Japanese knives have a more acute 15° angle for a noticeably sharper cutting face. Seido Knives are made to empower home cooks and professional chefs with high-grade kitchen tools, to prepare better meals.
The Seido Japanese Master Chef’s Knife Set now comes with a gift box for the complete look. Perfect addition to your collection or as a gift!
8″ Chef’s Knife
- A classic-all rounder everyday knife
- Ideal for slicing through tough meat & easy enough to chop through vegetables
- Largely used as a butcher knife intended for hacking through bone & tough meat
- Broad side can be used for crushing, in food preparation (such as garlic)
7″ Santoku Knife
- Forged with a Granton edge to help keep food from sticking when chopping
- Has a thinner blade for a finer edge
5” Santoku Knife
- Easily chops through vegetables or fruits
- Crafted with a hammer-forged finish to prevent food from sticking to the blade as you cut
3.5″ Paring Knife
- Multi-function knife with ideal length & balance for precision cutting
- Excellent tool for any food that requires attention to detail
Note: Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Materials: 7Cr17 high-carbon steel
- Chef’s knife: 8″
- Cleaver: 7″
- Santoku: 7″, 5″
- Paring knife: 3.5″
- Ruthlessly razor sharp 15° angle blade
- Superior hand control
- Comfortable grip
- Ergonomic Pakka wood handle
- Damascus distinctly etched blade
- Handmade Japanese craftsmanship
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
The Deal Includes
- 2x 8″ Chef’s knife
- 2x 7″ Cleaver
- 2x 7″ Santoku
- 5″ Santoku
- 2x 3.5″ Paring knife
- 2x Gift Box
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Aug. 3-7
Terms of the Deal
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.