Apple is conducting early work on an iMac with a screen over 30 inches, according to Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman in his latest “Power On” newsletter.
An “iMac Pro” with Apple Silicon has long been rumored, so work may be proceeding on it. However, Gurman listed no timetable for the release of such an all-in-one. He does say Apple has the following products coming at some point:
- An M3 13-inch MacBook Pro (codenamed J504).
- M3 Pro and M3 Max 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros (codenamed J514 and J516).
- New iMacs (codenamed J433 and J434) with 24-inch screens, like the current models. The company is also conducting early work on an iMac with a screen over 30 inches, I’m told.
- New MacBook Air models (codenamed J613 and J615).
- Revamped iPad Pros with OLED screens (codenamed J717 and J720).
- A new iPad Air (codenamed J507) to replace the current M1-based model.
- In addition to the iPhone 15 lineup this fall, there will be two Apple Watch Series 9 models and an updated version of the Ultra (the watches are codenamed N207, N208 and N210).
This info from Gurman is from the free edition of “Power On”. If you like it, consider subscribing to Bloomberg.com—you’ll receive the newsletter earlier and get exclusive access to a Q&A section.