Lost ark cannot connect to the server exiting the game
Lost ark cannot connect to the server exiting the game g0x9, w0x5 and other possible reasons will be discussed here so you can resolve it at your end and enjoy the game without any glitch. Let’s have a word on why his issue occurs and how you can fix it for better gaming? Check out below.
Reasons: Why Lost ark cannot connect to the server exiting the game Issue Occurs
You might want to know why it happens. So there can be several reasons why you might get the error message “Lost ark cannot connect to the server exiting the game.” Few of possible scenario are…
- One reason could be that the server is down for maintenance or temporary network glitch.
- Another possibility is that there is a problem with your internet connection. If you are using a wireless connection, try connecting to the internet with a wired connection.
- May be your router not working – try restarting your computer or router.
- It might be due to VPN, so use a VPN or if you already using it then disable it.
- If you are still getting the error message, it is likely that there is a problem with the Lost Ark servers. You can check the status of the servers by visiting the official Lost Ark website or by contacting customer support.
How to Fix Lost ark cannot connect to the server exiting the game
If you’re having trouble connecting to the Lost Ark server or getting kicked out of the game, there are a few things you can try to fix this isse at your end without anybody’s help.
1. Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a stable connection with enough bandwidth.
2. Restart your router or modem. This will often fix any temporary connection issues.
3. Clear your DNS cache. Sometimes your computer will hold onto old DNS information and this can cause connection problems. To clear your DNS cache, follow the instructions for your operating system:
- Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/935826
- Mac: https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-DNS-Cache-on-a-Mac
4. Change your DNS servers. This can sometimes help if your ISP’s DNS servers are having issues. We recommend using Google’s DNS servers: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
5. Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software you have running. These can sometimes block the game from connecting to the server. Be sure to re-enable them after you’ve finished playing!
6. Last but not least, If you’re still having trouble, please contact our customer support team for further assistance: email@example.com or drop message on official Facebook or twitter account.
So finally guys if you encounter with Lost ark cannot connect to the server exiting the game issue then make sure that you have an active internet connection. Next, try restarting your computer and launching the game again. If the problem persists, you may need to reinstall the game.
Finally, if none of these solutions work, you can try contacting customer support for further assistance or you can ask or drop message on official FB or Twitter account.
We hope this article helped you fix the “Lost ark cannot connect to the server exiting the game” error. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below. Thank you for reading!